The Taktis product range combines the very latest hardware and software to produce a control and indication system, which is powerful and sophisticated, yet simple to use and understand.
The large graphical touch screen provides a clear, uncluttered and intuitive interface so the end user requires minimal training.
Initially configured as a fire detection and alarm system, the flexibility of the Taktis platform is such that it can be re-configured to realize many other control and indication applications, with direct integration into intelligent buildings.
Available in 4 slot and 8 slot variants, with each slot supporting a 2 loop detection card, the Taktis fire control panel ranges from 2 to 16 detection loops.
The generous quantity of sounder circuits, relays and inputs provided as standard can be further increased by the addition of one or mode Taktis I/O plug in expansion
The Taktis Network Card allows networking of up to 128 panels and repeaters meaning that Taktis can provide reassurance to all building owners/ operators whether
responsible for a small system or a large complex.
“Probably the most powerful analogue addressable fire panel available.”
- Certified to EN54-2 & EN54-4
- 2 to 8 loop or 2 to 16 loop versions
- Multiple protocols supported on a single panel (in
banks of two loops)
- 500 milliamp loop current
- 4 programmable sounder circuits each rated at 2.5
- 5.25 Amp or 10.25 Amp power supply options
- 3 programmable inputs
- 5 programmable relay outputs
- Up to 512 programmable I/O via optional plug in
and serially connected expansion cards
- Hard wired fire and fault routing inputs and outputs
- 2 ancillary serial ports
- Modbus, LonWorks and BACnet interface options
- Modular electronics
- Over 4000 sub address points per panel
- NOT and TIME as well as COINCIDENCE, OR and
AND operators in cause and effects
- Option to “invert” inputs and outputs
- Powerful, standard configuration templates
- Network up to 128 panels
- Configurable via USB port to PC or memory stick
- Expandable memory via standard SD card
- Optional Media Gateway communications card